This 1-day Trainer Certification Course (TCC) is designed to give you the professional training skills you need to present the official 2-day TBR Practitioner Class either publicly or privately.
Along with individualized instruction, guided practice, instructor and peer coaching and feedback during the TCC day, you’ll receive a scripted, 200-page TBR Facilitator’s Guide, complete TBR slide sets, and all other digital materials you need to present the official 2-day TBR Practitioner Class. Upon completion of all requirements, and passing the TCC “exam,” you’ll become a TBR Certified Trainer and a member of a global master training group of TBR Certified Trainers who will help you polish your TBR Practitioner Class presentation skills.
You will join an exceptional group of global trainers when you become a Certified Trainer for "Training from the BACK of the Room!"
Snacks, coffee, tea, water, sodas and lunch are included in registration. Sleeping accommodations are not provided.
Please note that this certification/licensing course is an 8 hour in-person class, with attendance required for the entire course. Please book your travel accordingly to give yourself plenty of time for all sessions!
Who should attend?
- Agile Coaches & Trainers
- Anyone who needs to engage an audience!
- Completion of the official 2-day "Training from the BACK of the Room" (TBR) Practitioner Class.
- Completion of reading and writing assignments to demonstrate comprehension of concepts covered in the 2-day TBR Practitioner Class.
To Earn this Training Certification, You Must
- Complete all prerequisites.
- Attend and participate in the entire 1-day Trainer Certification Course (TCC) day and give peer review and feedback for every lesson presented during the course.
- Present a 10-minute, analog lesson (no slides or other digital devices can be used) in-person on a TBR or Brain Science topic for instructor and peer review and feedback, and receive a passing score on the assessment rubric.
- Commit to being an active member of a global master training group of TBR Certified Trainers – a group that supports its members with free online coaching, feedback, problem-solving, and encouragement, when asked to do so.
About The Instructor
Nicole Fleming first became interested in TBR through her role as Operations Coordinator with The Braintrust Consulting Group. Nicole has had the opportunity to observe hundreds of training classes in a wide variety of formats and venues. Learner interest and engagement always stood out to her when instructors utilized TBR techniques. Her initial interest led her to study under Sharon Bowman and eventually earn her Train the Trainer Certification. After studying and co-training with the best trainers in the world including Sharon Bowman, Nicole is taking what she has learned and is applying her own unique perspective and approach to training.
Throughout her entire career, Nicole has always been fascinated by how people learn and retain information. Initially interested in becoming a teacher, Nicole studied early childhood development in college, but ultimately life led her down a different path. Now through TBR, Nicole is combining two of her passions: teaching and and giving back to the education community.
Cancellations within 3 weeks of the course date will require an administration fee. This course is not guaranteed to run until we reach a minimum of 8 participants. We need a minimum of 12 in order to have a successful course. If the course is canceled due to low enrollment, a full refund will be offered.